HCG CASSETTE PREGNANCY TESTHCG TEST CASSETTE
- Easy to use.
- Results in 3 minutes.
- High sensitivity @ 25 mIU/mL.
HCG TEST CASSETTE Principle
- HCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid, one-step lateral flow immunoassay in device format for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the detection of pregnancy.
- The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal hCG antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG. The assay is conducted by adding urine to the specimen well, and obtaining the result from the colored lines.
HCG TEST CASSETTE How to Use
- Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container.
- Remove the test cassette from the foil pouch and familiarize yourself with the product.
- Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approximately 120ul) to the specimen well of the test cassette, and then start the timer.
- Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well.
- See the illustration below.
- As the test cassette begins to work, you may notice a light colored flow moving across the test line region (T) and control line region (C) on the test cassette. Read the result at 3 minutes.
- If no colored line appears, wait 1 minute longer.
- Some positive results may be observed in 1 minute or less depending on the concentration of hCG.
- Do not read the result after 10 minutes.
HCG TEST CASSETTE How to Read Results
- Two distinct colored lines appear.
- One colored line should be in the control line region (C) and another colored line should be in the test line region (T).
- One line may be lighter than the other, they do not have to match.
- This means that you are probably pregnant.
- One colored line appears in the control line region (C).
- No line appears in the test line region (T).
- This means that you are probably not pregnant.
- The result is invalid if no colored line appears in the control line region (C), even if a line appears in the test line region (T).
- You should repeat the test with a new test cassette.
|CATEGORY||pregnancy & fertility tests|