HCG URINE QUICK PREGNANCY TESTQUICK PREGNANCY TEST
- Easy to use.
- Results in 3 minutes.
- High sensitivity @ 25 mIU/mL.
QUICK PREGNANCY TEST Principle
- HCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Midstream is a rapid, one-step lateral flow immunoassay in midstream format for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the detection of pregnancy.
- The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal hCG antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG.
- The assay is conducted by adding urine to the hydrophil stick and obtaining the result from the colored lines.
QUICK PREGNANCY TEST How to Use
- Remove the midstream from the foil pouch and test them immediately in one hour.
- Take down the cap of the midstream, hold the midstream so as to place the absorbent tip in the urine stream or place the absorbent tip (≥2/3) in urine in a clean cup for at least 15 seconds.
- Cover the cap on the testing midstream, then lay down the product on a clean and stable desk, start the timer immediately.
- Read the result at 3 minutes; don’t interpret the result after 10 minutes.
QUICK PREGNANCY TEST How to Read Results
- Two distinct colored lines appear.
- One line should be in the control line region (C) and another line should be in the test line region (T).
- One line may be lighter than the other, they do not have to match.
- This means that you are probably pregnant.
- One colored line appears in the control line region (C).
- No line appears in the test line region (T).
- This means that you are probably not pregnant.
- The result is invalid if no colored line appears in the control line region (C), even if a line appears in the test line region (T).
- You should repeat the test with a new test midstream.
|CATEGORY||pregnancy & fertility tests|